Custom Search

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Top 5 Marketing Tips for Authors

G'day!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I wanted to share (albeit a little late, been terribly swamped lately!) my guest post on Tony Eldridge's blog, Book Marketing Strategies and Tips for Authors. Tony is a great guy, very smart, and a super-talented author (check out The Samson Effect!) to boot, so I was honored to be asked to be a guest poster there.

Here is the link to my post:

Top 5 Marketing Tips for Authors, by Rai Aren

I hope you find it helpful. Please feel free to share any comments you have as well. I very much enjoy supporting & encouraging my fellow authors... :)

While, I'm on that subject, here is the link to Tony's book, it's a great read!



















Cheers!

Rai Aren, co-author of the award-winning mystery novel Secret of the Sands - only $2.99 on kindle!

No comments: