Custom Search

Monday, April 12, 2010

Find Rai on MySpace, Twitter & Goodreads for even more updates!

In addition to this blog that I maintain on our website, www.secretofthesands.com, my three other most active online profiles are MySpace, Twitter, and Goodreads. I spend quite a bit of time in each social networking place cultivating a meaningful presence & expressing my interests and creative impulses, because I thoroughly enjoy each one and they all have something different to offer. If you are also on any or all these, do look me up! Here's my links:


Rai's MySpace page

Photobucket



Tweet with Rai

Photobucket



Rai Aren's Goodreads profile

Photobucket


I look forward to hearing from you. See you online!

Rai Aren, co-author of the award-winning mystery novel SECRET OF THE SANDS

Photobucket

No comments: