Custom Search

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goodreads iPhone version 1.0.3 is now live!

Hi readers & iPhone-owners,

As many of you know, I am an active member of Goodreads (being the book fiend that I am, here's the link to my profile there: Rai's Goodreads profile), so I wanted pass along the latest news about their cool iPhone app:

Reposted from Goodreads:

"Our latest version of the iphone, version 1.0.3 is now live in the app store! Please upgrade and let us know what you think. Here is whats new:

- New easier way of posting a status update (on the homepage)
- Ability to post a general status update
- Search your own books
- Ability to create a shelf
- Ability to set the date started and finished
- Ability to remove a book from your shelves
- Book pages with epubs now link to the mobile version of the Goodreads reader

Let us know what else you'd like to see! Still on the list are support for groups, and ability to add friends (for new users)."


The minute I get an iPhone, I will most certainly be adding the Goodreads app :)

Happy reading always, my friends!

Rai Aren, co-author of the award-winning sci-fi / mystery novel SECRET OF THE SANDS

Photobucket

No comments: